RESIDENTIAL LODGE PARKS
We have noticed an increasing number of enquiries through our office asking for park home estates that sell timber lodges for residential purposes and are licenced to do so.
So much so, that we have introduced a Residential Lodge Park page on our sister site www.parkhomeliving.co.uk purely for that purpose.
We list below sixteen parks belonging to clients, with links through for further information. We also hold details of other parks in the Ayrshire, Cerdigion, Cheshire, Conwy, Derbyshire, Dorset, Dumfries & Galloway, Durham, Glamorgan, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Northumberland, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Strathclyde and finally Worcestershire.
● Ayrshire - Millglen Lodges (new development will accept homes with Canexel type cladding)
● Berkshire - Warfield Park (will accept lodges with a Canexel cladding)
● Ceredigion - Schooner Park (new development with sea views, that will accept lodges)
● Cheshire - Kinderton Park (new development will now accept lodges with Canexel cladding)
Glamorgan - Greenways Leisure - Pleanning for 8 residential plots within a holiday park
● Lancashire - Keasden Heights (small log cabin development with planning permission for both residential and second homes)
Lancashire - Rowanwater - New park with a mix of residential and holiday plots
● Lincolnshire - Parklands of Lincoln (new development will accept homes with Canexel type cladding)
● Strathclyde - Heatherbank (already accepts lodges with a pale Canexel cladding)
● Worcestershire – The Glen (new development of 40 homes)
● Worcestershire - Westbrook Green (new development of just 12 homes)